dinsdag 25 augustus 2015

Welcome to my Vintage Lights blog!

Hi and welcome to my blog

Being a deejay for more than 30 years in several discotheques and venues, made me a great fan of the old vintage 70/80's lighteffects. The most I like the effects which are manufactured with Par36 light bulbs. I like the mecanicsm, I like the noise, I like everything about them. Good scraftsmanship from brands like Coemar, Clay Paky, Nisel and Kremesa.

I try to salvage them, restore them in a good working order and then rent them to a select group of people who know how to handle them and put them to work on my own 70/80's parties.

If you know any forgotten effects, or know somebody who needs information about these things, let me know..I'm connected to a worldwide group of vintage disco lights lovers and we can provide answers to your questions.

Mail me : Info@ricovrijhoeven.eu 


If you want to see demo's and impressions of these lights, please follow me on my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5YNvAzYHDg6YMxkbMe65Vg?view_as=subscriber

Are you more into facebook than blogs, feel free to follow me on facebook where I have my page dedicated to vintage disco lights : https://www.facebook.com/vintagediscolights/

Are you interested in more collectors around the world, please subscribe to my facebook group, which you can find by following this link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/441795145913684/

Looking forward to your mail, enjoy the tour in this blog!!

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten