maandag 30 december 2013

Clay Paky Astro Disco 3 (READY FOR RENT)(2 pcs)

A littel bit further down the blog you will find and entry in which I display the CP astro Disco 3 with the very rare HTI version, which I sold. The actual owner had some damage with the unit and decided it was better to return her to me, because, and I quote "she is better off with you"...
But he didnt return just one unit, I bought his own unit, a standard AD3 with Halogen lamp also....so now I have 2 AD3 in my collection!!





1 opmerking:

  1. Hallo Rico,

    Indrukwekkende collectie lichteffecten!
    Ben je nog steeds actief? Ik ben op zoek naar motoren voor een oude Astro Disco 3 die ik aan het opknappen ben. Eén is defect, een ander draait heel slecht. Zijn de deze nog verkrijgbaar en zo ja waar?

    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Hans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen